If you haven’t, check out the article here: NYTimes.com
Tag Archives: gold facial
Since Robert Koch discovered gold inhibited the growth of tuberculosis in 1890, gold has been a regular in the medical field. Gold is now used to patch damaged blood vessels, nerves, bones and membranes, as well as in certain treatments for cancer. Every day gold is helping saving someone’s life and now at Dyanna Body & Nail Salon, it can help rejuvenate your skin.
According to Spavelous.com, the use of gold of skin care goes all the way back to the days of the Egyptian and Chinese dynasties. Cleopatra and the queen of the Ch’Ing dynasty were rumored to use pure gold as a tool to maintain their youthful skin and now this luxury is available to you.
The 24 Karat Gold Facial treatment will improve blood flow, renews skin, and is a great antioxidant and it very high in minerals. The use of gold also:
- Slows down collagen depletion and the breakdown of elastin to prevent sagging skin.
- Stimulates cellular growth to regenerate healthy, firm skin cells and provide a tightening effect.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces the appearance of sun damage and age spots.
- Fights off damaging free radicals to help prevent premature aging of the skin.
- Reduces inflammation and slows melanin secretion.
See how this facial is done for yourself by Dyanna Spa’s expert aestheticians:
For one of the most luxurious facials available in New York City and for the bragging rights of saying you were pampered with 24 karat gold, come into Dyanna Body & Nail Salon to schedule an appointment or consult with one of our expert aestheticians about which treatments would be right for you, and to check out our affordable pricing please go to: http://www.dyannaspa.com/
Dyanna Body & Nail Salon has been voted Best Spa of NYC and Best of NYC. We are located in the heart of Manhattan in the Gramercy Park/ Flatiron area and are easily reachable by train, bus, taxi, or car:
Dyanna Body & Nail Salon
40 East 21st St
New York, NY 10010