Dyanna Spa in New York City has some great tips for reducing wrinkles and unflattering dark circles under your eyes. The Manhattan day spa also suggest some neck and eye treatments that will help you look your very best.
No one wants to look older than they are, and just about everyone wants to look as young as they can. If you have fine lines and wrinkles on your neck and around your eyes, and darks circles and bags under your eyes, you are not going to feel as confident as you should about your looks.
Some of the unwanted signs of aging appear due to genetics; others are due to stress, the environment, the normal aging process, a poor diet, sleep deprivation, or health problems. Although there is no magic wand that removes the dreaded “turkey neck”, fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and bags under your eyes, there are some things you can do to reduce the appearance of aging without having to resort to expensive and complicated cosmetic surgery.
Anti-Aging Tips for the Eyes
If you want to get rid of those uncomplimentary dark circles and bags under your eyes, or those annoying fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes, lovingly known as “crows’ feet”, then you are going to have to make some lifestyle changes. Any esthetician worth his or her salt will tell you this. For you to look your youngest and your best there are some common sense tips that will help you accomplish this.
- Don’t give it up to the sun! Never, never go outside without sunscreen on your face, neck, hands, and any other body part that is not covered up, and if it doesn’t destroy your outfit, wear a hat.
- Those unwelcome crows feet around the eyes evolves from years of laughing, smiling, and squinting. To prevent further environmental damage to your eyes, and to prevent squinting, be sure to wear 100 percent UV protective sunglasses when you go outdoors. Besides, everyone knows sunglasses make you look more glamorous.
- Stay away from overly salty foods and alcohol. Because the skin around the eyes and the eyelids is very thin, fluid retention there is noticeable, making your eyes look puffy and making you look tired.
- As we age, our eyelids thin, and blood vessels are visible through the skin. This imparts a bluish cast to the eye area. Avoid using dark eye shadow, as it will cast an even darker look to your eyelids. Using lighter shades will brighten up your eyes and make you look younger.
- Unfortunately, a lot of the aging that occurs to the eyes is genetic; however, if you use a creamy concealer that is a shade lighter than your skin tone, you can disguise the dark circles and bags under your eyes.
Anti-Aging Tips for the Neck
Diminished levels of collagen and elasticity are a natural part of the aging skin process. Because neck skin is thinner, less elastic, and has fewer pores than facial skin, it is difficult to prevent sagging neck, fine lines, and wrinkles from making their appearance. This is all the more reason to have a special skin care plan for your neck.
- As with the eyes, always apply sunscreen before you go outdoors to avoid sun damage to the neck.
- If you sleep on your side, try changing your habit to sleeping on your back. This will help creases in your neck from developing and then sagging.
- The body produces protein for cell repair while you sleep, including cell damage created by sun exposure and pollution. Getting enough sleep can also produce more human growth hormone (HGH), which is essential for skin elasticity. If you don’t want sagging neck skin and wrinkles, get at least 8 hours of sleep.
- Make sure you include your neck in your moisturizing regimen. Many people don’t realize that your neck needs as much beauty attention as your face.
- Eat sensibly. A low saturated fat diet, with fresh fruit and veggies, adds a great deal to your skin care regimen. It will keep you looking younger, longer.
Anti-Aging Eye Treatments
Dyanna Spa in N.Y.C. has two excellent restorative eye treatments that can help reduce those pesky aging signs.
Collagen Eye Treatment: For only $15.00, our Collagen Eye Treatment will help reduce those fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes. Our esthetician will apply a collagen mask under and around your eyes. The mask nourishes and hydrates the skin, while treating the area with collagen for more skin elasticity. After this eye treatment, the skin around your eyes will be tighter and your eyes will look less puffy. You will leave looking younger than when you walked into our beauty salon.
Opti Firm Eye Contour Treatment by Repechage: The clinically proven Repechage eye treatment will reduce the signs of sleep deprivation, aging, and sun damage. In only fifteen-minutes, you will see for yourself how wonderfully this treatment works. Repechage’s formula includes the natural extracts of Ginkgo Biloba, Gutu Kola, firming Aosa Seaweed, special enzymes, and more, which work to reduce wrinkles, puffiness, and dark circles. The low cost of $20.00 is hard to beat.
Anti-Aging Neck Treatments
Remember not to forget skin care for your neck if you want to reduce the signs of aging. We guarantee you’ll be pleased with your appearance after our neck treatment.
Neck Firming Treatment: Our Neck Firming treatment targets the area of your neck from below the chin line to the shoulders and is great for loose or sagging skin. Costing only $15.00, our special “Neck Lift Collagen Crystal Mask” adds elasticity and firmness to your neck, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and helping to restore the youthful contour of your face.
Why spend thousands of dollars for cosmetic surgery when you can get a lift with Dyanna Spa’s special neck and eye treatments for only a few dollars? The treatments are effective and the results, unlike plastic surgery, are absolutely painless.
The next time you look into the mirror and want to change what you see, give us a call, or visit our website. A more youthful you is just minutes away.
Dyanna Body & Nail Salon Spa
40 East 21st Street Manhattan, NY
Keep up with Dyanna Spa NYC news, specials, and promotions.