The women of Dyanna’s Spa are still abuzz with holiday delight for remaining one of Manhattan’s best rated spas so we thought we would use all our extra energy to help our favorite clients get a leg up on their own goals for 2011! After the buzz of bubbly has worn off, and your party hat is safely tucked away in preparation for next year’s big bash, it’s time to bunker down and get serious!
We all know 2010 was a little tough on everyone which gives us even more of a reason to make a BIG effort to have a fabulous new year! Let’s leave all the craziness behind us and focus on a little more love- for you and all of your favorites!
We found that almost everyone’s top three New Year’s Resolutions for 2011 included:
1) Getting fit
2) Doing more for others
3) Finding a more satisfying career. Now, we know you may be thinking we can’t help you with all of these, but fear not my fierce little wonder woman, we have ALL the answers!
The first steps to getting fit start from within. In order to bring amazing things into your life, it’s important not to constantly re-hash the same negative feelings about your job, your friends, and most importantly yourself! Taking a spa-cation every month will help you get centered and gain extra energy to power through your list of goals!
Our top three resolutions for you?
1) Add some protein to your diet
2) Give your family and friends a miracle
3) Flex your biggest muscles to land your dream job!
- While it is important to add lean proteins to all of your meals, we suggest our Ultra Elastic Collagen Protein Treatment for your face. Getting healthy means taking care of all areas of your body, and the sensitive skin on your face is usually where you need the most TLC. If you’re lacking a diet rich in Omega3 Fatty Acids, eating too much sugar, or stressed to the max, signs of aging can increase at warp speed! Come relax in one of our treatment rooms where our skilled technician will begin the renewal process by hydrating your skin and encouraging self renewal. High collagen nutrients improve elasticity and skin hydration as well for smoother, more radiant skin. Treatment $60 for 45 minutes.
- Once you’ve taken care of yourself, work your magic and give your friends and family a little miracle with our Absolute Miracle Package. The real miracle is that for everything we offer, you won’t need to break the bank to make it happen. Convert those non-believers in your life with three hours of treatments! Let them begin with a skin softening manicure and pedicure, then they’ll dry off and get to experience our classic refining facial. Once their skin is glowing with delight, our technicians will roll them over and give them a deep tissue Swedish massage, followed by tension releasing Reflexology. After we’re done with them, they’re sure to believe in miracles! Treatment is $150 for 3hours.
- Now, about that career change? While we can’t exactly set up any interviews for you, unless of course your dream job is at Dyanna Spa, we can get you in the right mind set to make it happen. Our Reflexology message is great for anyone looking to release built up tension and pressure. Our skilled technicians are masters in this ancient technique that utilizes key areas to rid you entire body of any blockages. Because this treatment is so time efficient and affordable, we recommend coming in every two weeks- even during your lunch break! The ladies of Dyanna Spa will work with you to understand what specific areas in your body and your life need the most attention. But, don’t take our word for it- book your appointment and watch your life change before your eyes! Prices range from $15 – $45 for 10 to 30 minutes respectively.
Now that you’ve got the plan, we know you can stick to it! Dyanna Spa can make your commitment even easier by planing appointments weeks or even months in advance! We have all the tools to make this year’s dreams a reality, you just have to show up!
To learn more about Dyanna Spa’s holiday packages and other treatments offered at Dyanna Spa please visit: Http://DyannaSpa.com or call Dyanna Spa in Gramercy Park, NY to schedule a free consultation at (212) 995-2355.
40 East 21st Street
New York, NY 10010