The European Facial is one of the most important beauty salon treatments available at Dyanna Body Spa and Nail Salon in New York City. It’s the perfect skin care facial treatment to indulge in if you have never had one before, and it is perfect for just about any skin type.
What is involved in a European Spa Facial?
A European facial involves a thorough cleansing and exfoliation of the skin to clean out the pores. A mask and moisturizing treatment to rehydrate and reinvigorate facial skin follows.
The cleansing comes first. We remove your make-up and any oils, dirt and grime (that can accumulate from living and working in NYC) with our soothing facial cleanser.
Next comes extraction, where we remove whiteheads and blackheads. We also treat other blemishes, such as pimples, during the extraction process.
Exfoliation is the third step, and is very important because it removes old and dry skin cells. Our spa professionals exfoliate your face with a safe abrasive facial scrub.
Facial mask therapy follows. The particular mask we use at our beauty and spa salon depends upon your skin type – sensitive, dry, oily, or a combination of any of these. You can rely on our expert cosmetologists to choose the best one for you.
The final treatment of the European spa facial is the application of a facial moisturizer. Moisturizing is very important as it re-hydrates your skin.
What are the benefits of a European spa facial treatment?
There are many benefits received from a European spa facial treatment.
- The cleansing process is of prime importance. This facial flushes out impurities and any dirt embedded under the skin. It unclogs the pores, which can contain bacteria that lead to pimples and other skin problems.
- It gets the blood circulating in the facial area.
- It tones the facial skin.
- It relaxes any facial tension, which can contribute to lines, wrinkles, and premature aging of the skin.
- When your face is relaxed, the rest of your body follows suit.
- You feel rejuvenated and more youthful after the treatment.
- Your face noticeably glows.
Who are the perfect candidates for a European spa facial?
The European spa facial is for all skin types. However, those who have special types of skin problems, including acne, should talk to one of our staff members who will help you determine which facial is best for you. (We have excellent acne facials, for example).
So give yourself a European spa facial gift, and schedule an appointment now.
To make an appointment, or to ask any questions, give us a call at (212) 995-2355.
Dyanna Spa !
Dyanna Body & Nail Salon Spa
40 East 21st Street Manhattan, NY